Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Memorial Day Beach Trip

We went to the beach with my parents for Memorial Day weekend. This year, Taylor didn't like the ocean very much, but she is a little fish in the pool! We are starting her in swim lessons again very soon. She LOVES swimming!! Since Mom and Dad were with us, they really took more care of Taylor, and Adam and I had a chance to relax a little bit. Thanks Mom and Dad!

Friday night we stayed at Nannie and Papa's house (even though they were on their way to Alaska!) to break up the trip. We were able to take our time Saturday morning before heading down to PCB. Adam took Taylor to a playground and for ice cream while I waited to get my toes painted, then brought her to get her finger nails painted.

This girl loves having her nails painted. She's also gotten in to wanting skirts. I have a girly, girl!
Then, Sunday morning Adam rode 100 miles on his bike in prep for the Ironman! The weather was perfect, the water relatively warm for the cool spring we had, and not a cloud in the sky!

You can support his journey by donating to Leah's Legacy. Here's the page with a link to his Rally site.
Memorial Day, Adam and I went parasailing!! It was so much fun! We didn't get any digital pictures, so I can't post one.

Here's some random pictures from our trip:

Toes in the sand!


Aunt Hilary asked her to bring a shell home for her!
Classic family beach pic, but on the bay! I'm pretty proud of those Crossfit arms! 



No comments:

Post a Comment