Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Bring May Flowers

The first weekend in May, I exhibited for GBSI at the Babypalooza event in Dothan. I'll write more on those in another post. We spent the weekend at Nannie and Papa's house, which is only about an hour and half from Dothan. Wes, BerBer, Miles and Ella went with us. I needed BerBer's help at Babypalooza, so the guys and Nannie kept the kids all day Saturday. They had a blast--feeding donkeys, going out for lunch, running around a huge yard--what more could 3 year olds ask for?

Once BerBer and I got back and Papa got off work, we all went out on the boat. It was a little chilly!

Barely made it under the bridge!
Helping Papa drive!
Daring girls!









The rest of the month consisted of Taylor's dance recital, another Babypalooza event in Montgomery and Memorial Day weekend at the beach. Those all have their own blog posts, so I guess this is all for May! 

No comments:

Post a Comment