Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, November 19, 2012

Pumpkin Patch


Every year our church does a Pumpkin Patch in October. They have inflatables, face painting, clowns, a petting zoo, a hay ride and a train ride. Taylor went twice this year and had a blast both times. The inflatables are her favorite!!

The first time Taylor went with me and several friends and family members. I'll have to update with pictures from that later, but here's a pic of Taylor and Jules I stole from Misty's blog.


The next weekend, Taylor went with Adam while I worked at Pumpkin Patch.

Getting her face painted
Petting a bunny
In the petting zoo
Playing cornhole
Cinderella
Sliding, her favorite!
Playing ring the crows
Just for kicks, I looked at the blog post from last year's Pumpkin Patch and pulled some pictures. Look at how much she's grown!!






No comments:

Post a Comment