Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

LSU Weekend

As you can tell from previous posts, Adam and I enjoy travelling to some of the away games. We decided at the last minute to go to the LSU game. That makes Dallas (Michigan game), Missouri and now LSU games that we've been to. Adam even went to the TN game. I don't have many pictures from the trip because it was a quick one, but here's the stadium from the second row from the top!

I'm so glad our seats at Bryant Denny aren't this hard to get to or I wouldn't be able to go to anymore games.
While we were gone, Taylor stayed with Nannie and Papa. They just got a new cell phone with a camera, so we got lots of cell phone pictures this time!

She played with Play-Doh, which is her favorite thing to do at Nannie and Papa's because Mommy and Daddy don't really let her play with it at home.


"I love you" sign
Watching Nannie get ready, I think
On Sunday, she played at the Fall Festival at Nannie and Papa's church.


 




 Alabama got another great win and Taylor had a blast with her grandparents! It was a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment