Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, April 13, 2012

7: Food Week 2

Weekend:




This is what I had to tempt me all weekend at Nannie and Papa's. I have a HUGE sweet tooth, and brownies and chocolate chip cookies are my FAVORITE! But, I refrained. Secretly, I kept hoping Taylor would ask for some and then not finish them. Because then, I would HAVE to eat it since I'm not going to throw food away! :)

I also realized I allowed myself too much leeway with Category #2. Even though the desserts were technically provided, I still refrained. But, I did not refrain from eating the hamburgers and steaks Nannie cooked, even though grilled chicken was available. I'm going to work on this one the rest of the month, and even when something is provided, try to eat chicken and veggies.

I do still stand by Category #1 because we are doing a pretty good job of cleaning out our pantry and fridge.

Week:

Adam cooked dinner for us Monday night and used all stuff that was in the pantry and fridge. Unfortunately, he used the spaghetti sauce I bought for him and Taylor to eat in case my homemade sauce wasn't good. I have to admit, I did eat it. Otherwise, most of it would have gone to waste because Adam was out of town the rest of the week. We had that for dinner Monday night, Wednesday night, AND Thursday night. I'm telling you, when we cook pasta, we cook A LOT of it.

Also, I'm almost done with my oatmeal! Should finish it up this weekend and can get back to eating eggs, fruit and/or yogurt for breakfast, which was my original plan.

Next week will be cut short because we leave for London! But, I will make that week up during Month 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment