Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Keene Family Christmas

After our wonderful morning of Santa, breakfast and church, we headed to Tuscaloosa to celebrate Christmas with Mama Donna, Papa Rex, Aunt HeHe, Uncle Josh and 'Lexis. We hung out, played Kinect and watched Mom cook dinner (we helped a little, but I think Taylor helped the most!). After dinner we opened presents. (There were way too many presents even though we talked about keeping things to a minimum this year.) Taylor and Alexis played Santa and handed out all the presents.

This picture only shows about half the presents! See what I mean about too many!

She took her job very seriously!

Adam was excited about the books picked off his Amazon wish list!



Dad got a stove for the camper, a moustache trimmer, and clothes!


Adam was very against us getting Dad a moustache trimmer, but its what he asked for, so its what he got!

Josh got a laptop!

Alexis got too much stuff to name, but here's picture of her modeling the jacket we got her and showing off some make-up from Mama Donna and Papa Rex.


Mama Donna got permission from Josh before getting this for Alexis. :)
Taylor also got too much stuff to name, but a couple of her favorites were her Dora couch and Rockin' Elmo and guitar!


She knew exactly what to do with this! Thanks Aunt HeHe and Uncle Josh!

Rockin' Elmo! Thanks Mama Donna and Papa Rex!
And the guitar! All goes with the Cookie Monster keyboard from Santa!
I wish I had a good picture of the curtains Mom made me for our 'Bama room. She bought white curtains and sewed a Houndstooth strip down each one. I'll post a picture once we've hung them up! She kept asking me to give her an idea for a Christmas present and less than two weeks before, I bust out with one-of-a-kind curtains. I don't know how she did it. Thanks Mom!

Here's the only picture I have right now, but it doesn't do them justice. This is me thanking Dad for his part in the curtains! :)

Another wonderful Christmas celebration with our family. We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment