Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, January 16, 2012

Beginning to blog

After years of reading and enjoying other people's blogs, I've decided to start my own, mostly to help me remember our goings on over the years (I hope to have the blog printed into a book every year), and help keep family and friends up-to-date. I do believe God has been challenging Adam and me to give Him more, to serve Him more. I pray that as we figure out God's plan for our family, I can begin to blog about all the things God is working in and through us. We've been directly on His path before, when we lived in China, and that was an adventure like no other. I'm excited to get back squarely on His path and experience His adventures again!

Until God helps us figure that last part out, here come several posts about us. Well, mostly Taylor. :)

1 comment: