Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Baron - Months 4 - 6


Our little boy is getting so big! During these three months, we celebrated Baron's first Christmas and New Year, I went back to work, and he started daycare. Taylor loved having him at school with her and she would get to go visit him often. I'm finally trying to catch up and I'm writing this when he's 9 months old, so I'm having trouble remembering what all happened during these months. I don't think it was much though. The next three months are when all the changes happened!

This is how he spent the Polar Express!
Sweet kids dressed in Alabama PJs. I think this was before the Sugar Bowl.
4 months old and growing so much!
I'm pretty sure he was watching me wrap presents.





We also had 6 months pictures taken by our fabulous photographer. Below are some of my favs! 





No comments:

Post a Comment