Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Colorado Ski Trip



Adam got the opportunity to go on a work trip to Beaver Creek, CO, and I got to go with him! It was such a fun trip. Baron turned 6 months old while we were gone, which was about the same time I first left Taylor over night. 

We spent the first day in ski school. Adam, of course, picked it up pretty quickly. I did okay, but I had quite a few falls and was pretty sore the next day. It also turned out to be pretty warm that day, it got up to 60! 



That night, we took a snow cat pulling a sleigh up the mountain to Beano's Cabin. It was snowing so much on the way up! 


The next morning Adam had a meeting, but he was free in the afternoon. We got to go snowmobiling! So much fun! 






The final morning Adam had another meeting and I went to the spa for a massage and facial. So relaxing!

Since I was still nursing Baron, I had to pump and save my milk the entire trip. I was a sight going through airport security on the way back, but it was all worth it to still be nursing Baron. We are still going strong at almost 8 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment