Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, August 15, 2014

Baron's Showers



A few weeks ago my wonderful friends hosted a shower for Baron. We have no boy stuff and I've been very hesitant to buy anything. I want to celebrate him for as long as we may have him (prayerfully it's for a lifetime!), so we did a shower. We got some beautiful and handsome things for our baby boy! The decorations were so cute and go with his room so well!


Diaper Motorcycle made by Hilary! 

Diaper Tricycle made by Nannie!




I had lots of helpers throughout the present opening! Andi and Sophie got into helping as well.

Taylor even got some "big sister" presents!
 

Getting the bedding!
And the quilt!
And an amazing picture Mama Donna made for Baron
Taylor is explaining each elephant--Daddy, Mommy, Taylor, Baron and Leah in heaven.

Taylor enjoyed showing everyone the gifts!
Got lots of Alabama stuff for Baron! Even from my Auburn friends! 

All the gifts!

My wonderful hostesses!



Some friends at work threw a shower for me too. I only got pics of the tables, but it was very cute with more decorations that matched his room!
Ice cream bar, baby bites and punch!
Super cute elephant to use as a door hanger at the hospital!
Diaper cake made by April!

We got lots of wonderful things between the two showers. I've pulled out a few things and washed for the hospital. The rest will get washed and put away when he's here and healthy! Maybe in as little as 11 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment