Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekend Fun!


Adam and I decided to have a date night Friday night, so Taylor spent the night with Mama Donna and Papa Rex. She helped Papa Rex put together a picnic table, dyed eggs with Mama Donna and put on fake nails with Aunt Hehe.






On Saturday, Berber and I got to have a girls' day out. Adam and Wes got us massages and facials for Valentine's Day and I added mani-pedis from a Groupon. In between we had a girls' lunch and shopping. It was a very relaxing day for us. For the guys, not so much! 

Taylor had been invited to two birthday parties on Saturday. The first was for a friend at church at Pump It Up. She loves inflatables! 





The second was for a boy in her class at school, and it was at a fire department. Taylor has only been going to her new school since January, so Adam and I haven't had a chance to meet any of the parents yet. He said he still didn't get a chance to meet them because he had to follow Taylor around everywhere. 




I don't think Taylor could be any closer to the cookie cake than if she were the birthday girl!





I can't believe March is almost gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment