Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Leah's Sprinkle


I'm writing this after we've already lost our precious Leah, but I want to remember everything I can about the time we had with her. I'll write more about her short life later, when I can. For now, here's a post about the sprinkle my wonderful friends threw for her. 



Amber and Julie, two of the hostesses
Misty, another hostesses, and her daughter, Jules.
Taylor even got some presents!
All the presents!
Jules and I even dressed alike!
Taylor and Henley, precious girls!
Hilary was another hostesses.
Handmade blanket by one of my favorites ladies at church. Her card said
"handmade withprayer and love". I really wish I had gotten to wrap Leah in it. 
Shirt for Taylor with matching Little Sis onesie.
I really looked forward to dressing them in those shirts. 
Admiring the picture frame Aunt Karen made.
I never got a cute diaper bag with Taylor so that it wouldn't bother Adam to carry it.
But, it was one thing I wanted with Leah, so Mom got one with her initials monogrammed on it. She even picked one out that wasn't too girly for Adam to carry.
Super cute diaper cake that Berber made for Leah. We got enough diapers to last for several months. We'll figure out what to do with all those soon. 
Wreath for our door at the hospital. It did sit in her room at Children's for several days and was on a stand at her funeral.
My sis and her precious baby, Andi!
 After all the shower fun, the kids went outside to play!












 I really wish we could be using all the wonderful things we got for Leah at the sprinkle. I wish we had more time with her to let her know how much she is loved and by how many people. I have to remind myself that she's with Jesus and His love is perfect and better than mine.

We love you, Leah!


No comments:

Post a Comment