Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Taylor's Bedroom Re-do


Since we are having another little girl, we are using the same nursery furniture and bedding. Therefore, Taylor is getting a new "big girl" room and our guest bedroom is getting a makeover! First, she got to pick out her bedding. I found a couple that I liked online and then asked her which one she wanted. Every single time, she picked the same bedding set. So, that's what she got! Then, she got to pick her paint color. Every time we asked her she said purple and pink. Everyone knows purple is my favorite color, and I'm not a huge fan of pink, but since the nursery is purple, we went with pink. I can't believe it! Next, she helped Daddy paint the walls in her new room and helped Mommy and Mama Donna paint her bed (which was my bed and Mama Donna's bed when we were little girls).






We continually had to find new places for her to paint. She ended up painting the entire backside of the headboard because she didn't want to quit painting when there wasn't anything else low to paint.
Oh, so much paint on her! It's been a while and I still find paint in her hair!

I've been holding off on posting this until I take pictures of the final product, but so far, that hasn't happened. Here's a picture of Taylor her first night in her new room!




No comments:

Post a Comment