Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, July 6, 2012

Another Fun Weekend!

As I mentioned in the last post, Adam got to continue celebrating his birthday the next weekend on a Friday night camping and Saturday fishing trip with Wes.




Wes caught the only fish that day
Mama Donna picked Taylor up from school Friday afternoon and took her to Alabama Adventure. I got to get off work early and met them there. We had a blast! Taylor spent the night with Mama Donna and Papa Rex Friday night while Adam was camping. And, I got to have dinner with my friend Andrea. It had been way too long since we hung out!

Amber and I went shopping for a few hours Saturday afternoon. After Adam picked up Taylor, he headed to the galleria too, and took Taylor for a carousel ride!


After we got home, Adam taught Taylor how to drink from a water hose!

So cute!

Another fun weekend in the books! Even though we're busy, I'm so glad we're at home for the foreseeable future! I was getting tired of being gone every other weekend. I think we missed every other Sunday at church between February and June! 

Next up, 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment